Buying from us - trade and wholesale customers
We supply wines from all over the world to a range of corporate, off-trade and on-trade clients in the UK. We benefit from a nationwide logistics network here in the UK and a key distribution hub in Treviso, northern Italy, enabling us to offer a number of unique solutions to our clients in the UK.
• great prices: free delivery & large discounts on orders of 5 cases or more
• flexibility: orders can be duty paid and delivered, under bond or ex-cellars direct from the winery
• consolidated pallet service: mix-and-match full and half pallets of quality Italian and French wines and ship directly from our Northern Italian hub to you at superb local prices
• a scaleable solution: we'll do mixed cases of 12 to help you launch new wines without large up front commitments
• full service wine list consultancy- including food matching, development and staff training
For corporate accounts, trade price lists or further information email email@example.com or telephone +44(0)1732 869 124.
Selling to us - producers and suppliers
We are always on the lookout for great wines at the right price. Although we import most of our key wines directly, we also work with a number of quality UK agents and brokers. If you think you have wines that may be of interest to us please samples to the address below. Please include:
• technical information and pricing
• a note explaining why you feel the wine would suit us here at Wineaux
We taste all samples in a professional manner and will always give feedback (good or bad) to suppliers who send in samples. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to our Buyer and MD (Barry McCaughley) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address for samples:
c/o Concept BSP